Not an owner with findaplaceinparis yet?
Send us more information about you and your property to get the process started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your fees for owners?
There are no fees. findaplaceinparis is unique in Paris for only charging fees to incoming tenants rather than property owners. We supply rental agreements, property inventory documents, attend to the check-in/out of tenants and the management of your property throughout the rental period all for free, as we obtain our commission separately from your tenants.
What documents do I need to provide to rent my apartment?
- A copy of your most recent homeowner tax or notarial certificate or if the apartment is owned by a company (SCI), a KBIS (document showing legal status of a company in France).
- A copy of the owner’s passport or identity card
- French bank details (RIB)
Other useful documents include:
An inventory of fixtures and furnishings & A floor plan – potential tenants like to know the layout and dimensions of the apartment.
How will you advertise my apartment?
We market your apartment:
To our exclusive network of multinational corporations, embassies educational and government organizations
On our website, findaplaceinparis.com
On our social media networks: Facebook and LinkedIn
How does the rental process work with Paris Rental?
A findaplaceinparis representative will meet with you to visit your apartment or call you on the phone to discuss the following.
- Establishing a rental price based on the current market and the quality of amenities. Ensuring your owner documentation is in place.
- Advice on how to furnish the apartment, if necessary
- Photos of your apartment, if necessary
Your apartment will showcased on findaplaceinparis.com
A findaplaceinparis.com representative will contact you to organize accompanied visits for each potential tenant:
- A follow up phone or email report will be made after each visit.
- When a client is interested in renting your apartment, findaplaceinparis will call you and send along their profile and guarantees
- A draft contract will be sent to you. Once you and your tenant are in agreement regarding the contract terms, an electronic signature will be sent via signnow.com
- A walkthrough at check in/out will be conducted by findaplaceinparis and your renter. You are also welcome to attend on each occasion.
The rent and security deposit will be handed to you via direct bank transfer prior to check in.
Does the rent include charges/expenses?
Yes. When renting a furnished apartment which is not a residence principale, building expenses are included in the tenant’s monthly rent.
However, personal expenses like electricity, gas, internet/phone/cable are the responsibility of tenant.
Who are your clients?
findaplaceinparis rental properties were created for expatriates and their families, including:
- International corporations finding residences for their expat employees
- International organizations and embassies
- Artists (writers, film makers, etc.)
- Expats on sabbatical
- International universities (researchers students and professors)
- People in transition (those in the process of buying property, taking on home improvements, and more)
- People undergoing medical treatment
What documents are required from potential renters?
- Passport / visa
- Proof of employment (letter or attestation from employer)
- Payslips (last three months) and/or latest tax return
- Bank guarantee (letter of credit) or employer guarantee and/or personal guarantor
- French bank details (RIB)
- Letter of registration, if a university student